Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,723 through 1,728 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #427117
      ROMUALDO
      Participant

      Ola meu nome é Romualdo, e eu tenho estudado sozinho a anos, porem quando descobri este canal, o recebi como um presente, gratidao e estou muito animado por todo o conteudo.

    • #427096
      Craig
      Participant

      Hi everyone.

      My name is Craig from Glasgow, Scotland. I was pleased to see the latest convention which strengthened my desire to study Kabbalah in more detail.

    • #427075
      Esther Miriam
      Participant

      Shalom. My mame is Esther Miriam. And i am here to dive deeper into my Jewish learning. Kabbalah has always interested me

    • #427057
      Gabriel
      Participant

      Hi my name is Gabriel, and I wish to learn kakabbalah to be closer to the creator

    • #426926
      Joao Duarte
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Macedo, from Iberia. and I am here to learn about Kabbalah.

    • #426892
      Cherie
      Participant

      I want to learn how to love selflessly

Viewing 6 posts - 1,723 through 1,728 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.