Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,723 through 1,728 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Angie
      Participant

Hi, I’m Angie –

I’ve been questioning reality all my life. I am curious about Kabbalah.

David
      Participant

Hello

My is David, I’m 27 years old..

I’m here because I haven’t been able to figure life out yet

Srdjan Popovic
      Participant

Hi,

I am Srdjan, 47 years old. Exploring mysticism and hidden secrets of life, wanting to understand Divine laws and secret knowledge.

raghad
      Participant

hello

my name is raghad 🙂

i cant wait to dive in the oceans of knowledge kabu have laid out for me and everyone in here

i’m looking for one purpose only, which is to be one on one with the creator

can’t wait for that day

hopefully kabbalah will be my guide into that spiritual attainment

Johan Behrens
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Nico and I am a 44 year old man who has become interested in the kaballah and who wants to learn how to live by it

I’m excited to have found this course. I first discovered Kabbalah Revealed on Youtube as teenager years ago and I am now starting to rediscover it. It immediate resonated with me and built on the foundations I had received in my religious upbringing. I always felt that there was more, something deeper than would grant access to real experience and not just a theoretical or wishful idea of who God is and how the upper forces of creation work. I have finally reached a point where I feel like I am ready to invest in attaining that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,723 through 1,728 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.