Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,747 through 1,752 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #425932
      Susan
      Participant

      I’m Susan from the US and I’m hoping to gain more clarity and understanding of Kabbalah

      • #426345
        Lily Palacios
        Participant

        Hola Javier, me da alegría leerte en español. ¿Estudias con alguien la Kabbalah? Soy nueva aquí y deseo conectarme con otras personas con este interes espiritual…

    • #425928
      Tsegaye
      Participant

      I’m Shimelis from Ethiopia. I’m pleased to be here. My expectations is to be a human being for spiritual growth.

    • #425800
      Barney
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Barney

      i find it very difficult although equally fulfilling to be on the path to truth. i began by understanding the control system in place in our world and became outraged by it and wanted to do something about it although i was young and nieve i still have that dream, i have learned a lot abou spirituality initially online from varied good and bad sources until i discovered a man called Mark Passion who explained whats going on with the control system, and what to do about it which then led me on to learn kabbalah, my understanding now is that Kabbalah chakras and Tarot are one in the same and Kabbalah explains the true answers of whats going on here purpose meaning which we all need to enjoy the love of the creator fully xox

    • #424776
      Alan
      Participant

      Hi. Just learning.

    • #424634
      Manuela
      Participant

      Hi everybody,

      I’m Manuela, researcher from always about “truths”. Kabbalah  seems to have lots to teach. I can’t wait to discover it!

    • #424626
      Hahad
      Participant

      Hello everyone I’m Hahad, I live in Haiti and spirituality and my passion I have this sensation to learn everything about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,747 through 1,752 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.