Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,747 through 1,752 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yen
      Participant

Hi, my name is yen, from Philippines living in USA I am very much interested in learning more deeper about spirituality, I would to be able to experience how is it to be in the spiritual realm, and to attain the level where I can understand the true meaning of my life and the One who created me and the entire universe

Sally
      Participant

Hi. I’m Sal. Female from UK. I’m really excited to get into this teaching. From the little I’ve heard of Kabbalah, it resonates. I’ve been a born again believer for the past 6 years and the contradictions throw up more and more questions which cannot be answered by the faith. Like all of us probably, I just want the truth..

LeethL
      Participant

About 20 years ago I was in a relationship with a man who manipulated me using Kabbalah symbolism and had me totally under a false spell.

I need to find out what the Kabbalah is really about.

Sarah
      Participant

HI, I m Sarah from the UK, I’m 78 & very young.

I started studying the embodied Hebrew letters, which are fascinating & with complex spiritual powers. From there I wanted to re-connect to my Jewish bloodline, and have learned that Kabbalah is the way to raise one s spiritual awareness.

Sarah
      Participant

HI, I m Sarah, I live in Somerset, England, I’m 78, and very young!

I ve been through a lot of spiritualities in my time, and passed by from them all, not satisfied.

In the last few months I started learning about the Hebrew letters, which in themselves are wildly mystical, & when you add in the gematria, really it does seem they must be God-given.  I then started looking at my Jewish ancestry, which had been denied out of fear.  One I started looking at what s involved, there is a clear invitation to start improving myself & my relation to God & my fellow man.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

Hi, my name is Tammy McHenry. I’m here to find a point in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,747 through 1,752 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.