Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,717 through 1,722 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcel
      Participant

I am Marcel, a person who is now in deep old age. Despite periods of chaos in my life, I have always felt that in navigating through life,” there is a PURPOSE that shapes or ends, refute them how we will.”  I find Tony Kosinec to be a very engaging and compelling communicator who seems to practice what he preaches. I find that he is able to articulate some mysterious intuition within myself, that I am unable to utter.

Let the game begin.

José Luis
      Participant

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME’S JOSE, AND I’M VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE! HOPE ALL OF US WILL ENJOY THE COURSE, IMPROVE OUR WISDOM, AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS.

GRATEFUL TO BE HERE AMONG ALL THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.

A BIG HUG TO ALL FROM SPAIN.

Miranda
      Participant

Hello All.

I recently came interested in Kabbalah after listening to Jason Shurka’s interview “Ray” from TLS and reading The Pyramid Code plus part of Rays of Light.

My expectation is to deepen my knowledge and practice as well as embody higher vibration.

Namaste,

Miranda

rudolpho
      Participant

Hey,

my name is Rudolpho. It’s an honor to be here together with all of you.

Michael Greco
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Michael.  I am 41 years old.  I have some background in another esoteric tradition and community.  However, I now believe that Kabbalah is a far more complete system and lays at the root of what I had been studying.

In 2017 I did an exercise based on the old YouTube Kab-U videos (to experience pleasure not for my own enjoyment but for the creator to enjoy).  I can not explain what it did for me, but it certainly brought me into a state of true faith (perhaps for the first time in my life).

Unfortunately, I have not been able to recreate that experience since, and the result is a feeling that something is lacking.

I am in the course in order to get back on track.  I am very hopeful.

Sherry
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sherry. I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for years but never knew much about it. My husband died two years ago and I’m lost and looking for purpose. I decided to volunteer for hospice and while I enjoy aspects of it it’s not the fulfilling thing I was seeking. I realize that I am seeking internal fulfillment and wanting to have a deeper understanding of life and love.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,717 through 1,722 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.