Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,831 through 1,836 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      john
      Participant

Greetings,

A heart-felt thank you to all who have gone before and created and shared this vital map.

I am excited to be on this course and participate in our discoveries of purpose and meaning.

At long last I have a serendipitous collision with a scientific method to aid me in answering, why am I here.

Sincere regards,

John

john
      Participant

Greetings,

A heart-felt thank you to all who have gone before and created and shared this vital map.

I am excited to be on this course and share with others as we better comprehend our purpose.

At long last I have a serendipitous collision with a scientific method to aid in answering, why am I here.

Sincere regards,

John

Shel
      Participant

I am not sure what to expect from the course, but I know that this is the exact right time for me to study this material. Synchronicities etc keep pointing me here, with a starting message that I have to have roots before branches. I am just following the breadcrumbs; excited to see where they lead.

Rae
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello I’m Rae and I’m grateful to be here and learn together with All Life!</p>
      Mitakuye Oyasin

Xoxo Co-Creators of World Peace Xoxo

Rae
      Participant

Hello I’m Rae and I’m grateful to be here and learn together with All Life!

Mitakuye Oyasin

Xoxo Co-Creators of World Peace Xoxo

Jerome Meyers
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Jerome. I live in the western united states. I love God, I love my comunity, I love my family, I love my friends and I love the Earth. I hope to help bring the Kingdom of God to Earth. I am very new to this, and I am excited to learn more. I have no idea what to expect. Looking forward to connecting with you.

With love

Jerome

Viewing 6 posts - 1,831 through 1,836 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.