Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,831 through 1,836 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #417153
      Gaya
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Gaya, and mother of 2 beautiful kids, from Canada. It seems as I am already walking on the divine path and felt my self resonates with what I’ve heard of Kabbalah lately , and just wanna go within and in deep as a seeker!!!

    • #417108
      Isabela
      Participant

      My name is Isabela. I am Brazilian and I am currently living in Belgium. I am trying to find a deeper connection with myself and with othe human beings.

    • #417105
      Michelle
      Participant

      My name is Michelle from Boston. I am yearning to learn about Kabbalah.

    • #415641

      I’m Josephina I’ve been on the path spirituality for seven years and this course came to my awareness and I feel is going to help me understand myself and others.

      • #417104
        Judy
        Participant

        My name is Judy. Seeking peace and meaning to my life

    • #415639
      Paradzai Makosa
      Participant

      Hello All

      I am Paradzai, I am not knew to Kabbalah, I am always rebounding back, and I know what that means. I am in Zimbabwe, Africa. I look forward to the connection.

    • #415615
      malcolm
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Malcolm, I am now a pensioner, living in Denmark with my wife Birgit. I am an ex Master Mariner, having spent some 53 years working in merchant shipping, the last 29 years as a captain. Although I am a British citizen I have been living abroad for the last 30 years.
      Both Birgit & I have been interested in the subject of the Kabbalah and have been following some of Tony’s available courses in Kabbalah Revealed, since December last year, thus am greatful to be accepted in this course for further understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,831 through 1,836 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.