Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,957 through 1,962 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sistema Info
      Participant

Hi,

I’m here, to try to understand the meaning of life and have a connection and understand myself.

Thanks

Michael
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Michael, I live in England but originally from South Africa.  I have studied Kabbalah previously through books and from other teachers.  Recently I have read some of Dr. Laitman’s books and watched several of the Youtube videos from Bnei Baruch which I have found amazing.

I’m really excited to study Kabbalah with this group and from these teachers/instructors.

Justin
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Justin and I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for a couple years now, but just wasn’t sure how to really start. I hope to learn about the philosophy of Kabbalah and hopefully how it can be applied to life. Thank you for having this course 🙂

Hang
      Participant

Hi, I’m Hang from Vietnam. My curiosity about Kab wisdoms takes me here. Look forward to a great time and learning with you all.

Margaret
      Participant

Hello,
      My name is Margaret. I live in Nevada. I am retaking this course to get mysself back on track with my spiritual life.

Michelle
      Participant

Hi. My name is Michelle. I have a desire to mature into the likeness of the Creator by loving my neighbor as myself and to connect. Kabbalah is a method to achieve this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,957 through 1,962 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.