Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,969 through 1,974 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #407870
      Maria
      Participant

      I’m Maria from Sweden. I took this course several years ago and was blown away. I want to do it again now to see what I am ready to understand at this point in life.

      Thank you Tony and everyone who makes this wisdom available to all of us.

      Kind regards, Maria

    • #407833
      Tzee Chen
      Participant

      Hi, I’m from New Zealand. Eager to learn about Kabbalah.

    • #407785
      Shadow Dark
      Participant

      My name is shadow from iran
      I m interested to learning about magic and kabal and power

    • #407567
      Paulo Salim
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Paulo S.

      I’m from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. Excited to learn more!

    • #407551
      Soph
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Sophia from British Columbia, Canada and am a social worker. I began to study Kabbalah a number of years ago and am feeling a strong pull to do so again. Glad to be a part of the group.

    • #407524
      Molly
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Elenore. I am an American psychotherapist and spiritual teacher. My dad was an ecumenical theologian and I am good friends with 2 people with a background in Kaballah but it is new to me. I am so grateful to learn!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,969 through 1,974 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.