Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,969 through 1,974 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ha Le Thanh
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ha coming from Vietnam. I’m  40. I am really intesrested in learning Kabbalah. I want to know how to see and understand about the world and the human with Kabbalah’s eyes.

Ricardo
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Ricardo, and I’m a newbie

Kent
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve read and studied a little bit years ago and am curios to dip in a bit again. Thank you for the course!
      <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Juliana
      Participant

Hello, my name is Juliana. I am new to KabU. Here to connect and to learn.

Excited to get started.

V S
      Participant

Hi, I’m Vandhana, and live in the greater Miami area. I am hungry to learn and apply Kabbalistic principles! 🙂

Joseph
      Participant

Hello, my name is Joseph. I am 44 years old, and I live in the suburbs outside of Chicago.

I am taking this course to understand the principles of Kabbalah, with the hope that it will provide a new meaning and purpose to my seemingly wandering life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,969 through 1,974 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.