Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,945 through 1,950 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gio
      Participant

hi great to be here

Jan
      Participant

Hi, ich heiße Jan, und ich interessiere mich schon länger für die Kabbala. Aber jedes Buch, das ich bisher gelesen habe, macht die Sache noch komplizierter. Deshalb möchte ich es jetzt mal von Menschen hören, die es verständlich erklären können.

Salah
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everyone, I am Salah from Tunisia and I am very excited to start this journey with you.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Thanks</p>

Comp SysTech
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Harvey Boersma and I am from Ottawa, Ontario.  I am just starting out with Kabbalah and look forward to completing this course and learning more.

Alexander
      Participant

Hi all, my name is Alexander and im from Sweden. Been studying kabbalah for many years now basically on my own. But I have realized that it is not possible to attain the wisdom that way. A correct enviroment is a must! Super excited!

Scott Scott
      Participant

I’m Scott. Glad to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,945 through 1,950 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.