Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,981 through 1,986 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      CarbonFiberTreH
      Participant

Hello fellow students! I go by “TreH” (pronounced “Tray”), and my nick-name is carbon-fiber TreH because I have a carbon-fiber plate in my head, as of 9 months ago.

I’m not shy about it, nor “grisled” & or “sour” in any way over it. I am constantly determined to “Feel good now,” so I’ve done considerable amounts of meditation & various other methods of “self-work” to otherwise heal and maintain a positive outlook on life.

I’m single now, after being dragged away from my foreign wife by men with guns and deported from her home country of Indonesia, where I was teaching English as a Second Language (TESL, also abbreviated by some as “TEFL,” meaning “Teacher of English as a Foreign Language” — but that was nearly 10 years ago now. We’ve each clearly moved on.

I only decided trying to teach English as a Second Language as an excuse to travel the world…optimally “on my employer’s dime,” as the saying goes, after having no luck finding work in computer programming, which is what I got a Bachelor’s of Science in right after attaining the 6-pack abs I’m sporting in my profile picture, taken now just over a decade ago.

Wow… all summarized just like that in my introduction, it seems like a lot… and I didn’t even mention anything about working in the PRC, nor the time I recovered from paralysis…nor anything about my EPIC stay in Hong Kong SAR, back when it was still a sovereign nation from the PRC…AH well, more for you amazing fellow seekers to inquire about me LATER! 😀 <3

Cyndi
      Participant

Hello I’m Cynthia- I am taking this course as I need extra help in understanding Kabbalah- I hope to receive more light in my life

Edward Moriarty
      Participant

Hi. I’m Frank and am here to learn and try to understand Kabala.

Edward Moriarty
      Participant

Hi. I’m Frank. I’m here to learn and try to understand Kabbalah.

Sandra Milicevic
      Participant

Hello.My name is Sandra

Sombody from spirit sent me kabala Word.I start think about that and l wont to learn more.My english is not so good and l dont know can l inderstend

Diego
      Participant

Hi I’m interested in learning about Kabalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,981 through 1,986 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.