Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,963 through 1,968 (of 4,897 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dan
      Participant

Hi there my name is Daniel.  Im returning after several years away to complete the courses.  Everything looks so new and shinny on the website, I just cant wait to dive in.

DW

Hello World!

I am Karen Campo from Cali, Colombia. A former teacher an theater actress who recently landed in the software development world (about 3 years ago). I am still learning and having my inner fights day by day to become a great professional but also a better person.

My interest in Kabbalah is the result of many years of searching, as a seeker I had found different paths to my spiritual awaken. Still lot of gaps that need to be filled. Who I am? where I come from? What is my mission? This inquisitiveness has me here introducing myself to the other fellow seekers.

the spiritual side of life is very important for me. I want to get so much light that I can share it with those that still live in darkness. If we are all doing alright, the everything is alright. The compassion that I can achieve can be an example so many more will practice. That is my goal.

KC.

Hello World!

My name is Karen Campo I am from Cali, Colombia and also a former teacher and theater actress. I recently (about 3 year ago) landed in the world of software and I keep learning, hoping to become a “crack” or a super tech talent in the near future.

I am also a seeker. To me the spiritual part of life is very important, to discover myself, who I am, where I come from and what is my purpose in life. This inquisitiveness had brought me here and to other paths in search of answers.

My desire is to get so much light in this life to be able to share it with others that still live in darkness. Without pretensions, without any other interest of just helping. I believe that if we are all doing all right then everything is going to be all right.

KC.

Dan
      Participant

Shalom.

Name is Daniel I’ve been on the path wandering through the wilderness trying to find my way from here and from there I have journeyed.  I started here with Rob Lightman and with the Kabbalah center in Los Angeles with the Bergs.

In my heart I’ve traveled far.  Through attempted conversion to Judaism I found my way to Islam, Allah, Gabriel, and Muhammad.  Many things have I learned from the people Israel, They carry the tradition of the name, Torah, of Quran, loving kindness and of righteous law.  The history of the Jews and Muslims has lit my path to Allah(SWT) And opened my heart to all the people of the earth.

I have returned to complete my studies to restart them really and take it to the next level.  At this point in my journey I need to return to the path I need, Kabbalah.

thank you Rav Lightman for keeping this journey free thank you for all of your hard work thank you.

Daniel Watson

Yochanan
      Participant

Hello,

I want to convey my appreciation for all those involved in KabU, including teachers, students and administrators

It’s wonderful to find a course revealing the mysteries of life. My curiosity to understand the world has been with me as long as I can remember. I have read many books over the years, learning all I could about the universe.

I have lived closely to Nature in the country for a number of years, learning to connect to the rest of creation  I have also lived in the city for many years, learning to connect with people

My experiences include deep spiritual transcendence and transformation  I’ve also participated in many efforts to bring unity to various groups in order to bring about Tikun Olam

Although I have learned and experienced much, I have come to realize that  I know so little compared to what I do not yet know

The excitement to see the revelations of the wisdom of Kabbalah unfolding in my life is motivating me to learn all I can so that I can fully participate in this precious life, centered in purpose, empowered with understanding and activated by receiving the knowledge in these courses

Shalom,

Yochanan

Nic
      Participant

Great day! I’m a light seeker seeking more 🌞 I’ve studied many schools of thought and have been led here! Peace to everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,963 through 1,968 (of 4,897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.