Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,999 through 2,004 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carlos Rodriguez
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Carlos, i’m a Christian, and have just recently found out about Kabbalah. I’ve been in a spiritual search for quite a while and have heard of kabbalistic teachings thanks to a friend. I Hope this course will guide me in my search for meaning.

Lissette
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Lissette. I have been on the  search for Truth in all of its forms pretty much all my life. I stumbled on this course serendipitously like all of life’s synchronicities. I want to continue to learn, understand and grow. I don’t know how much time left I have to experience Tuth as myself. I’m living life with fervor.  I’m vulnerable to the expression of Light, Life and Love as I once learned when I was a child. I’m humbled by the opportunity that today has offered me with this course. Looking forward to connecting.</p>

Marcia
      Participant

I’m Marcy. I’m interested in learning more about Kabbalah. i’m expecting great things.

Amy Lauricello
      Participant

Hello, My name is Amy.  I have been studying Human Design in depth for the past few years.  This includes Kabbalistic  principles but I want to know more.

Maurice
      Participant

Maurice. Good to be back, look forward oining with all the friends, as well as learning .

Luca
      Participant

Hello,  everyone ! My name is Luca, i’m from Ytaly . I’m here to find the knowledge … of the truth…

Viewing 6 posts - 1,999 through 2,004 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.