Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,071 through 2,076 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lawrence
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Larry. Great to meet you all virtually. This is my second take on the wisdom of Kabbalah. Many years ago,

while in Chicago, I began attending Rev Berg classes. Having a science background and neither being versed in Hebrew nor having religious upbringing, I felt a bit out of space.  So that experiment was short-lived. Perhaps, my intent has changed and I’m ready to give myself a 2nd chance.

Look forward to learning from Tony.

meraj M2
      Participant

Hello,my Name is King ,

Ever since I realized that the Bible has a separate and secret interpretation, I became very interested in learning Kabbalah.

Destiny
      Participant

Been interested in the Kabbalah for awhile after reading a book about Langauge and how Kabbalah uses Langauge to reach a heightened spiritual state

mark dasihit
      Participant

Hello everyone, Mark here. I am here to learn more about the nature of reality and my role in it. It’s a great pleasure to be here.

Olubunmi Ogunsanwo
      Participant

My name is Olubunmi Ogunsanwo, i am from Nigeria. I want to know more about the knowledge of kabbalah.

Peter Adjedu
      Participant

Peter Adjedu Ghana

Viewing 6 posts - 2,071 through 2,076 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.