Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,065 through 2,070 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Danie
      Participant

Blessings to all.

I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

You can call me Danie 🙂  Behind me

Danie
      Participant

Blessings to all.

I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

Danie
      Participant

Blessings to all.

zeinab
      Participant

zeinab…. am still searching

Gabor
      Participant

Hi, I’m Gabor.

I haven’t been able to find my place in the world for a while, it seems that everything I try to do doesn’t work out. I want to find my way and I hope this course will give me some guidance

Ashish
      Participant

Hi I’m Ashish

Here to learn and connect with like-minded individuals.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,065 through 2,070 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.