Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,077 through 2,082 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Olubunmi Ogunsanwo
      Participant

My name is Olubunmi Ogunsanwo, i am from Nigeria. I live in Abuja FCT. I love kabbalah and want learn more about the secret teachings

Ray Bozeman
      Participant

Hello my name is Ray, I joined the course to understand the hidden secrets of the Kabbalah as it relates to life purpose and fulfillment of happiness via the hidden secrets of centuries past.

Ray Bozeman
      Participant

Hi I am retired Ray, I chose to take this courses to obtain a deeper understanding of Kabbalah principles as it relates to purpose of life and to understand the hidden wisdom of thousands of years past.

Faith O
      Participant

Hello. My name is Faith and I reside in the NE part of Ohio. Am in the 4th quarter of my life, a widow, Navy Veteran, grandmother and semi-retired. Became interested in Kabbalah as U want to delve deeper in my spiritual walk and have a better understanding of what my purpose in life is in this time of my life.

William Taylor
      Participant

Hello my name is William Taylor my desire to learn Kabbalah is to learn the path to a pure connection with my creator. My prayer is for understanding and the ability to love as my Creator loves.

Sebas
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Sebastian im from Ecuador, I ve felt a little lost in life seeking meaning, purpose, sometimes I wish I could understand more about life in general to bring peace and joy in life.

jill
        Participant

welcome from Costa Rica…

jill

Viewing 6 posts - 2,077 through 2,082 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.