Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,077 through 2,082 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #405034
      joey lomax
      Participant

      Hi my name is Joey I live in the French Alps.. I have much gratitude to find this course 💫❤️

    • #405033
      Melanie
      Participant

      Hello

      My name is Melanie

      I started this course 2 years ago, but didn’t finish it.  I actually didn’t understand the teaching.   After I took kabalah 1,2 and 3 at the Kabalah center; I now have an idea of what is being taught, and I want more, so I am back for real.

    • #405032
      Ana
      Participant

      Hi there!
      my name is Ana, I’m in early childhood education, work with babies, I’m really interested in these kind of projects for my life, understand more about the world, looking forward to learn more!

    • #404644
      Lucero Castillo
      Participant

      Hello! my name is Lucero Castillo

      I live between in French Riviera & Mayan Riviera. My spiritual path has led me in search of knowledge of Kabbalah, I am grateful to have found this program

      I send you a big greeting and blessings

    • #404641
      Haikel
      Participant

      My name is Haikel and I’m awake

    • #404637
      Indra
      Participant

      Hi! I’m Indra, from Morocco, currently living between Mexico, France and Morocco.

      I’m an entrepreneur, kundalini yoga and mediation teacher.

      My love for life, curiosity about the creation, and interest in sacred transmission guide my choices and actions.
      grateful to be here and share this time with you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,077 through 2,082 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.