Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,101 through 2,106 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      CS
      Participant

Before God there was nothing.  God is in all and made all things.  I would like to understand what God has done, is doing and will do in the future.  God is love and I would like to know how to Love my creator more.

Carlos
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Carlos Jauregui I was born in Venezuela and moved to Dallas Tx almost 7 years ago. Looking for knowledge and tools to help other people and myself at the same time to make a chance (Tikun).

Thank you!

Roger Fry
      Participant

Hi I’m Roger Fry, studied art and sell my work, mainly landscapes but also have part time work not related to supplement my income. I have spent many years doing meditation and studying advaita. I have had many wonderful experiences but in the end I’m drawn back to the Kabbalah, which was the beginning of my journey in my early teens. But I did have teacher then and found overwhelming. I look forward to diving into and finding the key to unlock the deeper mysteries.

Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

My name is Dustin. I am 30 years old. I have 4 daughters. I have been suffering a lot over the past couple years, and everything in my life has collapsed. The only thing that really helps is Kabbalah. I’m hoping to fully understand why my circumstances are the way they are, and to heal them.

Scott
        Participant

Hi Dustin. I am glad you are on this path. I am new to Kabbalah, but have found answers and hope thus far in my studies. I believe you will experience understanding and healing.

Mark Edgerly
      Participant

Hi I’m mark. I raised in a Pentecostal church was gonna be a preacher. Got taught a lot of nonsense. Hopefully learning the Kabalah will straighten the nonsense out

Elise Welo
      Participant

My name is welo kalonda from République démocratique of Congo.

Iam married with 3 childreen.

Thats all for a moment

Viewing 6 posts - 2,101 through 2,106 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.