Hello, I am Ekaterine. it’s a long Time that I am interested in a spiritual understanding of life. Want to be familiar with Kabbalah deeply and thinks that course is exactly that one with shows me correct way for my interests. Wish all of you interesting and mystery open way during studying.
Hi! I’m Arianna a 45yrs lady from Italy,Sicily. My path into spirituality began when I was a teenager but despite all the knowledge I got from religions, I have never felt any of them being totally aligned with my deep feelings. I am curious if finally the Kabbalah has that sparkle of true pure love and joy my heart is looking for and that wish to be recognised as soul in a All! 🙏🏼✨
Hello, I consider myself a non-religious spiritual man. I have had the book of Kabbalah recommended to me a couple times yet, never took the time to read. I figure taking this course is a good way to be introduced.
I have studied and been active in spiritual paths and men’s work and now find an opportunity to return to my Jewish roots from a new direction. Looking forward to learning from one another
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,119 through 2,124 (of 7,787 total)