Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,113 through 2,118 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #402389

      Hello my name is Nate. I’m on a journey of learning and to enhance my knowledge of self and the spiritual principles that govern the universe.

    • #402388
      Emre
      Participant

      Hi. I’m Emrecan. I’m into spirituality and philosophy. I want to learn Kabbalah to develop more knowledge about life and to improve myself…

    • #402387
      Adina
      Participant

      Hi everyone!

      I’m new with this topic, just discovered a few days ago and I can’t wait to get to know more!

       

    • #402382
      Jessica
      Participant

      Hello fellow seekers! I am Jessica Box! I am not religious but believe in a creator we all are extensions of and contesting our reality. I am in need of understanding all of which is unknown and accelerate my spiritual journey <3

    • #402371
      Andi
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Andi, and I’m a Christian seeking to receive and understand the deeper true meaning of the information found in the sacred texts.

    • #402369
      Carol
      Participant

      Hi I’m Carol. I was born Jewish and because of that I’ve always had an interest in Kabbalah. I am a very spiritual person and have studied many spiritual systems. I look forward to a deeper understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,113 through 2,118 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.