Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,179 through 2,184 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 16, 2024 at 10:50 pm EST #401588 MariaElenaParticipantHi everyone- my name is Maria Elena I’m happy to be here November 16, 2024 at 9:50 pm EST #401586 AnaParticipantHey imana from Mexico I live in Texas . So excited to start this journey. November 16, 2024 at 8:43 pm EST #401583 DebParticipantHi, I’m Debra and I am looking forward to learning with all of you! November 16, 2024 at 8:34 pm EST #401582 MarciaParticipantHello! I’m Marcia, I’m glad to be here! November 16, 2024 at 5:52 pm EST #401576 VincenzoParticipantMy name is Vincenzo. hope not to have problems with english. I’m interested cause ebraic misticism is one of the pillars of western world where i belong.really free? November 16, 2024 at 5:31 pm EST #401574 ZulmiraParticipantHelloMy name is Zulmira.Glad to be here.🙏🙏🙏AuthorReplies< 1 … 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,179 through 2,184 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In