Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,179 through 2,184 (of 4,908 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

Hi My Name is Scott!
      I am 62 Yrs Old.
      I am Hard of Hearing! Knows ASL ( American Sign Language)
      I am from USA, State of Minnesota.
      I am new here but I have several books of Kabbalah. I am amaze about this what I have been learning and am learning about God, Creation, Life and more. I have been wanting to know more about Whom God is, about God’s Son Jesus Christ, about life, and more. I am an Believer that Christ died on the cross for my sins and have confess of my sins. (My stomach would turned when I hear the word Christian because that word has been abused so much.)
      I have always believe everything came from the eastern world, from the Jewish’s area not from the western world because that is not where it came from. Also there are many words that the Jews have does not have in English words so therefore there something that is missing that I know for sure. Also I am so amazed how the Jewish people think and how it is spoken that actually stop me but to try to understand how it is spoken and apprecate more and more about God!
      I am eager to learn what is coming!

Scott
      Participant

Hi My Name is Scott!
      I am 62 Yrs Old.
      I am Hard of Hearing!
      I am from USA, State of Minnesota.
      I am new here but I have several books of Kabbalah. I am amaze about this what I have been learning and am learning about God, Creation, Life and more. I have been wanting to know more about Whom God is, about God’s Son Jesus Christ, about life, and more. I am an Believer that Christ died on the cross for my sins and have confess of my sins. (My stomach would turned when I hear the word Christian because that word has been abused so much.)
      I have always believe everything came from the eastern world, from the Jewish’s area not from the western world because that is not where it came from. Also there are many words that the Jews have does not have in English words so therefore there something that is missing that I know for sure. Also I am so amazed how the Jewish people think and how it is spoken that actually stop me but to try to understand how it is spoken and apprecate more and more about God!
      I am eager to learn what is coming!

Derek Glove
      Participant

Hi I am Derek from NYC. I am the new guy in the

Jessica
      Participant

Hi, I am Jessica. I would like to get a basic understanding of Kabbalah and go from there.

Derek Glove
      Participant

Hi I am Derek from NYC I am the new person

Derek Glove
      Participant

Hi I am  Derek new the program

Viewing 6 posts - 2,179 through 2,184 (of 4,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.