Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,167 through 2,172 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hossein Ashkpour
      Participant

My name is mohsen.I’m from Iran. Since I can remember, all life goals could be answered with the question:”so what??” I’ve got a feeling that tells me to follow kabbalah to get the answer…hope I’m in a right direction

acaenbethel
      Participant

My name is Ross Hunter. I live in Indiana. I have had the desire to learn more about Kabbalah, yet I didn’t have access to a teacher. I’d also like to meet others who are interested in studying and discussing Kabbalah and or Bible and Torah topics. In addition, I’ve studied Hebrew for about two or three years now, and a fair amount of Mishnah and some Talmud.

geoff harriman
      Participant

i am not up on the subject but am willing to learn

Erin Jot
      Participant

Hi! I’ve dabbled in studying Kabbalah off and on for over 10 years and I feel very much called to go deeper and have more structure with these studies. I’m also interested in meeting people online. I’m in Philadelphia. I know about 3 people who have studied deeply Kabbalah – and they are on my periphery – am excited to meet peers.

Mari
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello i am Marinette Mari for short i have had a feeling i never had a chance to find my true self so i did some research and was guided here</p>

Jeff Evans
      Participant

Hello, I am Jeff. It feels as though I’ve been intuitively guided here over the past few years. Very new to Kabbalah and I am curious to learn more. Excited to see what comes of this.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,167 through 2,172 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.