Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,191 through 2,196 (of 4,908 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

Hello, I’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy with this opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, together with others!

Peter
      Participant

Hello, i’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy the opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, together with others!

Peter
      Participant

Hello, i’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy the opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, with others!

Hello my name is luis felipe and I feel happy to be here and learn more about the cabala

i curently live here in nicaragua central america

my name is luis felipe and I live in nicaragua i would love to study and lean more about the kabala

I am Leonor, originally from Guatemala. I have lived in the United States the last fifteen years. Long time ago learning about the Tarot I got some ideas about Kabbalah, and it was fascinating. I want to understand and learn about it because I think it will nourish my personal spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,191 through 2,196 (of 4,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.