Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,185 through 2,190 (of 4,910 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Derek Glove
      Participant

Hi I am Derek from NYC I am the new person

Derek Glove
      Participant

Hi I am  Derek new the program

Sagar
      Participant

Hi, I am Sagar from India. I came across this beautiful wisdom through my wife and although it did not register that deeply into my consciousness at that time, later events in my life made me realize that there is indeed a meaning to the cycle of suffering and enjoyment in our lives. I hope to learn and better understand this, to what end that I do not know for now.

Thank you for making this available!

Kimberly
      Participant

Hello! I’m Kimberly. I have been a mother for over 25 years and thus I am a teacher. I love learning and I am also a musician. I have read on the subject of kabbalah in the past but never got very far with the content – of course I was reading and studying on my own. I look forward to getting a different perspective and gaining whatever knowledge and wisdom that I can from this course.

Che
      Participant

I’m Che. I have an intellectual knowledge of Kabbalah, but I want to experience it more deeply. After watching some of Tony Kosinec’s videos on YouTube I’m beginning to see Kabbalah as so much more than words and diagrams. I want to develop awareness of the meaning of my life.

Eliza
      Participant

Hello, my name is Eliza and am ready to learn about the upper realms and live for the will of the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 2,185 through 2,190 (of 4,910 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.