Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,287 through 2,292 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      juarez
      Participant

Hi, my name is Juarez Furlan, I am 52 years old. I am married with Cristina and we have two boys. I am chemistry engeneer and worked by 25 years in a multinational company. I think that is time to me to seek a diferent way to comprehense the creator.

Dan
      Participant

Hello! My name is Dan. I have a PHD in biblical studies and theology. I am seeking further knowledge.

Leslie
      Participant

Hi my name is Leslie. I was born into a mostly Jewish, non observant Yiddish speaking family. I’m 74. I love prayers and scriptures. My spiritual journey has taken me into being a Hare Krishna for the last 34 years and I am happy to look more in depth at Judaism and take this road into the teachings of Kabbalah. The parallels with esoteric Vedic teachings are intriguing.

Jose
      Participant

Hello, Interested in knowing more about this important heritage.

JOSE
      Participant

Hello.

Inco Gnito
      Participant

Hi, my name is Inco and I’ve been practicing all kinds of spiritual methods but lately I feel drawn to the mystic traditions. I hope to find some kindred spirits and to motivate myself to climb my inner fear-mountains.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,287 through 2,292 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.