I am Lyndon and I have been interested in Kabbalah for the past few years and have picked up knowledge from online videos and books. Always interested in learning more.
Hi my nickname is Hunter, I love the Lord and know there is a spiritual world, there is so much more in this world for us to learn, I want to grow closer to God, I want to dive deeper, things are opening up to me and I don’t want to ignore what the lord has for me or wants to show me,
Hello my name is Bryant and I recently came across Kabbalah and found great intrest in it. My goal is to learn and study as much as i can and expand my spirituality.
Hello, my name is Sylvia. I’m Brazilian living in the USA for more than 25 years. I’ve always been interested in learning Kabbalah and found out this would be a great opportunity. Thank you!
My name is Eva Lilla. I am Hungarian, but in the last 30+ years I’ve been living in other countries. 17 years in the Netherlands, since 2019 in Italy and I used to work internationally. I have always been interested in studies including Hebrew writings and cultural history, however due to my previous busy life I have never had enough time to deal with it, and deal with myself. Now, I have. Many things must be cleared up and open new gates. But I am very satisfied what I have been achieved until now, and I am open for my studies, and new understandings.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,269 through 2,274 (of 7,787 total)