Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,269 through 2,274 (of 5,039 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Robbins
      Participant

Hello! My name is David from Utah and I am new to Kabbalah, but I have studied it with the Rosicrucians and the Martinists. I’m excited to delve into it deeply and learn more about the Universe and my connection with it.

Tefy
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Tefy, I am from Orlando, FL US. I am here to connect spirituality and find my higher purpose. I was introduced about Kabbalah many years ago but never did a course. I am here now ready to learn. I am not sure what to expect, so I am very excited for the experience and opportunity.

nenad
      Participant

Hi my name is Nenad i am here to find wisdom and purpose of life.

George
      Participant

Hi Everyone, I’m George, from the UK, I’m a complete Kabbalah newby, but would say I’m quite far down my own spiritual path, having been on that journey for over 10 years. I no longer have self-doubt or negative thoughts, and understand what my purpose is. My goal for joining is to know more about myself, but also to gain a better understanding of Kabbalistic principles, in order to apply these to my life going forward.

Whilst I have no experience of Kabbalah, I’ve had many mystical experiences in my search for the divine, I’ve been through many dark nights, and have emerged as someone who seeks to live in unity with the divine.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

Hi fellow spiritual beings,

My name is Sean and I have been connecting with Kabbalah for about a year or so and found this blessing form the Creator during Covid with my Son. I have long been unsatisfied with religion as a whole and found the answers with this and extremely grateful that the creator has chosen me to pursue it. I have listened to 3 of the books by Laitman and have totally changed how I pray and live daily. I have asked for correction and finally realized that one thing in particular has been coming up in my life. I am naturally a giving person with people that I am not familiar with and even more so with family. With family it is more sensitive and therefore when my efforts and actions are not appreciated or returned it causes anger and I wasn’t reacting correctly. I also have a lot of hope for this generation of young people that seem to want to get back to nature and have a sense of community. I look foreword to joining a group of 10 to grow spiritually!!!

Lorena Lopez
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lorena. I love the science of kabbalah, I´ve studied it for so many years but, right now i´m searching more courses in this platform Kab U that provides me a better understanding about how to apply this wisdom in our practical life (I would love to know more about kabbalah & women). In spanish there are  few and I would love to go deeper.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,269 through 2,274 (of 5,039 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.