Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,347 through 2,352 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 6, 2024 at 9:20 pm EST #397846 AndreParticipantMy name is Andres and I’m seeking constant development November 6, 2024 at 8:27 pm EST #397842 NatalieParticipantHi,I have always had a curiosity and wanted to learn more and understand myself better. My name is Natalie. November 6, 2024 at 8:00 pm EST #397841 andyParticipantHi everyone, my name is Andy. I have come here to learn more about human consciousness and how the Kabbalah connects with Jaheshua and his teachings. November 6, 2024 at 5:54 pm EST #397825 PiaParticipantHi all 🙋🏼♀️I am Pia and I am a world traveler. I love to learn and I always was interested in spirituality. I am very excited what I will learn from Kabbalah. November 6, 2024 at 5:32 pm EST #397822 Judith OliverParticipantHi. My name is Judith. I live in New Hartford, New York. I have been studying to convert to Judaism for one year. The more I study Hebrew, the Talmud and Torah, the more intrigued I become with my desire to look within myself by studying Kabbalah. November 6, 2024 at 4:33 pm EST #397817 AlexisParticipantHello, my name is Alexis, born in Argentina. I have lived in Israel some decades ago. Now I live in Norway.I am reading the book called “Kabbalah for Beginners” by Brian Yosef Schachter and I want to try to keeplearning about the Kabbalah.AuthorReplies< 1 … 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,347 through 2,352 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In