Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,353 through 2,358 (of 5,073 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliza
      Participant

Hello, my name is Eliza and am ready to learn about the upper realms and live for the will of the Creator

Hi! I’m Alessandro from Brazil. I’m looking to learn about this ancient knowledge.

Peter
      Participant

Hello, I’m Peter, from the Netherlands
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy with this opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, together with others!</p>

Peter
      Participant

Hello, I’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy with this opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, together with others!

Peter
      Participant

Hello, i’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy the opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, together with others!

Peter
      Participant

Hello, i’m Peter, from the Netherlands

A couple of months ago I was experiencing a difficult time and during that period I found out about Kabbalah. I was drawn to it very strongly and I really want to know everything and be on this path. I am very happy the opportunity of bringing Kabbalah in practice, with others!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,353 through 2,358 (of 5,073 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.