Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,371 through 2,376 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #397135
      Daniel
      Participant

      Hello! Im Daniel from Sweden. I woke up spiritually for almost 3 years ago. I have always been afraid of the spiritual world sense I was a child  so what im doing here I am not really sure. I think my pause from spirituality is over and its time to walk the road I am ment to walk. I dont know much about kaballah so it will be interesting.

    • #397132
      matt
      Participant

      Hi all

      Interested to learn more about Kabbalah, having no practical experience or insight into the practice.

       

      Cheers

       

      matt

    • #397127
      Marufi
      Participant

      I randomly came across Kabbalah just recently and was amazed by the knowledge and spiritual depth of what it entails!! I suppose my whole life I’ve been taking step by step towards it!  So happy to be able to learn more now!

    • #397110
      Erasmo
      Participant

      Hi I am Erasmo from Mexico, I always been interested to learn more about spirituality and kabalah

    • #397103
      Jakubowicz
      Participant

      Hi, my name is cyril, I’m french and live in france.
      I practice existential coaching (meaning oriented’coaching).

      I am very interested in non-duality and jewish : that explains my interest in this cours.

    • #397098
      Fouzia
      Participant

      Hi, I live in the UK and would like to learn more.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,371 through 2,376 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.