Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,383 through 2,388 (of 5,065 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mystic Square
      Participant

Hello, I’m Sura, happy to be back. Started this course years back and stopped after life got in a way. I believe now is the time to learn and grow.

Ben
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Ben. I’ve been in a quest for true understanding of our existence and my role a as member of the collective…I have already watched a ton of your videos on YouTube depicting Kabbalah as a guide to higher understanding of our reality and more. Looking forward to learning those principle.

Haddassah
      Participant

SHALOM!!!!!

Hadassah is so happy to join the courses

Samuel Sebban
      Participant

Hello my friends 😉 My name is Samuel , I m from the south of France  and it has been a while since i started taking a look at Kabbalah but never really got the point. I wish i could , thanks to Kabu, get a community where i ll be able to learn the wisdome of kabbalah and get  toguether closer to the light.

Achsah Atte
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Achsah. We all know that knowledge is power and I am looking forward to acquire Knowledge from the Kabbalah to enhance my perspective towards life and grow spiritually

BALOGUN OMOYEMI
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Michal,I am looking forward in studying the kabbalah.I made researches of kabbalah until i saw Kabbalah teaching I can’t to start seeing and know more.Kabbalah is the key to all wisdom

Viewing 6 posts - 2,383 through 2,388 (of 5,065 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.