Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,473 through 2,478 (of 5,260 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph Ojong
      Participant

Hello.i am Joseph. I am very interested in this studies because I wish to uncover the mysteries behind creation and to understand the universe as a whole.

Yah Yah
      Participant

Hello, I am Yah Yah all my life I have been looking for the answer in something and I go back to the principles. I have so much attraction for Kabbalah that i hope I can learn and apply it to my soul and spirit.

Janane
      Participant

Hello, my name is Janane. I first wanted to get familiar with Kabbala, but a wise man told me that before 40 it was too early. Today I am 43, and I need more spirituality in my life beyond religious teachings. I’m looking forward to interact with you and I’m sure that whatever happens, the path is mine and I will do my best.

Tobias Kirsch
      Participant

Hi there from Germany, like always I feel attracted again by the hidden promise “you find the truth here”.

After diving into and experiencing several teachings and spiritual pathes I somehow feel resistance and attracted by kabbala. I’ll give it a shot.

shaimaa
      Participant

Hello,

My name is shaimaa

I’ve been watching Kabbalah Info YouTube channel for a while now.

I’ve been honoured to attend the congress in New York a couple of weeks ago, communicating with the amazing teachers and students.

The wisdom of Kabbalah is truly touching my soul and my minds.

For the first time, after a long quest, I started feeling the creator among the group.

I’m planning to pursue the courses and get to know more, see how the teaching can reflect on my life, and the collective.

shaimaa
      Participant

Hi my name is shaimaa,
      I’ve been watching Kabbalah Info YouTube channel for few months now, I also had the pleasure attending the congress in New York a couple of weeks ago, and meet all the amazing teachers and students.
      I feel that the wisdom of Kabbalah makes so much sense touching my heart and my brains.
      Feeling the creator among the group was a librating experience.
      Im honoured to pursue the courses, and see what kind of evolvement they’ll bring to my life and the collective’s.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,473 through 2,478 (of 5,260 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.