Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,491 through 2,496 (of 5,270 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen Bach
      Participant

Hi my name is Stephen – i have always wanted to learn kabbalah as a path to being more spiritual.  Daily religious practices are not helping me get to this place and I am hoping that Kabbalah is the path for me.

Eduard
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I feel like I can find the answers here,

Love and peace

Eduard from Ukraine

NAT
      Participant

delete my first introduction pls (along with this), the site thrown me a Host error but it still published, thx

NAT
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, Nate here 👋 this is my second attempt at completing the course😬 first 1 was maybe 10 years ago. I got lost & now i’m found again 😅 the Wisdom of Kabbalah makes a lot of sense me! I live & travel as nomad and i foster my connection with the universal spirit through yoga but im socially anxious as well and there is a big gap in my life that i hope to fill via connection with other seekers of attainment.</p>

NAT
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, I’m Nate (Nathanael), & this is my second attempt at completing this course. First 1 was many years ago. Kabbalah makes a lot of sense! I live & travel as nomad and i foster my connection with the universal spirit through yoga but im socially anxious as well and there is this a big gap in my life that i hope to fill via connection with other seekers of attainment.</p>

M H
      Participant

Good afternoon,

My name is Paul,

Thankyou so much for providing this platform. I had an event 2 years ago that I cant explain . It was sudden and it has changed me forever.  It sent me on a search for truth. I am still a Christian but my understanding has changed  dramatically.  I discovered Kabbalah in my search for truth and seeking to see deeper into the text and numbers in the Bible.  Love they neighbor/ friend as thy self.  I desire with all of my heart to master this.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,491 through 2,496 (of 5,270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.