My journey to expanding my consciousness has led me to many sources of information. To be honest, my mother had this Kabalah book for years since my early childhood. I was highly drawn to it. However, I knew I’m not ready.
Recently, I was accidentally introduced to a person who’s on of the few kabalists in my country and I knew it’s time to explore.
Hi, my name is Jacob and I’m from Oregon.  I signed up on this course after attending the 2024 annual retreat through zoom. I was aware of Bnei Baruch for the past 10 years but recently got a little push from the universe to sign up to the retreat and here I am! I’m looking forward to working and learning alongside all of you.
Hello I’m based in northeast US and I’m open to receive all the information from this course that I am able to acquire at this time. I just listened to an intro video on Kabbalah a couple of days ago and became very intrigued and interested in the subject and searching online for more information led me to this course. I’m looking forward to growing together