Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 5 hours, 53 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,479 through 2,484 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies October 1, 2024 at 5:47 pm EDT #390658 Claudia ConcepcionParticipantHola, mi nombré es Claudia, soy una persona muy curiosa y gusto de conocer los secretos de la sabidurÃa. Espero poder avanzar con Kadu October 1, 2024 at 5:33 pm EDT #390654 EvanParticipantMy name is Evan, I’m from the USA. I’ve been a huge fan of the KabU youtube page and finally decided it was time to join. October 1, 2024 at 1:30 pm EDT #390642 Nancy DParticipantMy name is Nancy. I believe that Kabbalah is the perfect marriage between science and spirituality. October 1, 2024 at 12:42 am EDT #390588 KirstinParticipantHi – I’m Kirstin, based in Canada. I want to find out what the Kabbalah is all about to see if I can apply it to my life. September 30, 2024 at 9:32 pm EDT #390574 BRUNOParticipantHi, Im Bruno from Brazil. Nice to meet you all. September 30, 2024 at 5:41 pm EDT #390554 LioraParticipantI’m Liora, from California, a beginner student with a lot of curiosity about this wisdomAuthorReplies< 1 … 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,479 through 2,484 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In