Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,467 through 2,472 (of 5,270 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

Hi.

My name is Hamilton de sousa

I am here to connect.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

HI. I am Hamilton de sousa.

I am here to connect with friends.

Etzy Matts
      Participant

Hello!

ipalace
      Participant

Greetings  to everyone<3 I have been working on myself quite a while. I have been on different paths and would like to widen my knowledge about the cosmic rules. I have seen the pattern but could now dwell into in practically, with the knowledge of kabballah hopefully i can integrate my knowledge into my daily habits and perspective.

Leah Martin
      Participant

My name is Leah Martin and I am looking to integrate the teachings of Kabbalah into my everyday life!

Leah Martin
      Participant

Greetings!  I am a life long spiritual seeker, who’s foundations lie in the Baptist Christian following.  I’ve studied many paths and applications of spirituality over the course of my life, all of which have attributed to a greater understanding of the mysteries of life and the question of the nature of reality.  I hope to apply these lessons to manifest blessings for my family and children.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,467 through 2,472 (of 5,270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.