Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 5 hours, 54 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,485 through 2,490 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies September 30, 2024 at 5:39 pm EDT #390553 LaurenParticipantMy name is Orit and I’ve come to Ignite my Divine Spark. September 30, 2024 at 3:13 pm EDT #390546 FilippoParticipantGreetings,My name is Filippo. Im always been fashinated by mistycism and recently expecially from kabbala.I hope to find in it a further stimulus for moral ascencion. September 30, 2024 at 1:04 am EDT #390450 Marisa RojasParticipantMy Name is Marisa , Started watching  videos about Kabbalah and bit my curiosity , brand new in the file.  I am eager to explore its teachings and to experience the personal and spiritual growth that comes with this journey September 29, 2024 at 8:03 pm EDT #390434 Jorge Ferreira dos Santos FilhoParticipantHi, I’m Jorge. See you on the other side! September 29, 2024 at 10:57 am EDT #390396 Elle LynnParticipantHi Everyone,I’m Linda and I’m glad you’re here. I’m excited to join you in the greatest journey of our lives.Good Luck! September 29, 2024 at 4:15 am EDT #390289 JosephParticipantMy name is Joe from Nairobi, Kenya. Glad to be hereAuthorReplies< 1 … 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,485 through 2,490 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In