Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,623 through 2,628 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adam Murray
      Participant

Hello!

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Hello, my name is Luc, I’m a KabU student and I hope this course will help me advance quicker.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

Hello from Croatia! Currently I am totally broke and it seems that I am at the crossroads, turning the new page. Started appreciating currency of time so I use this opening to heal myself spending time in nature, gardening and eating vegetables I recieve from my dear friend Sonja. I found huge value in this authentic Kabbalah and I feel very grateful for being able to receive this wisdom. I expect to receive real insights about my place in this life and Upper One so I could heal my self and started to Walk the Path of Light from now on. Tending the ground and looking forwards to the Great Harvest. Wholeness and Balance to all!

rainbow.uk
      Participant

Hi! I’m not sure how I got here, but I’m glad I did. I am early on in my journey. I stumbled across a few pages on instagram, was in awe of the symbolism and hidden meaning of it all, was trying to make sense of it, and then when kabbalah.info messaged me with a link to this course, I jumped at the chance. This feels right for me. I don’t know what I’m hoping for from it, but that’s the beauty of it maybe – an open heart, ready to receive.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello innocent here,am at grad level,here to learn more about the wisdom of kabbalah and share the experience…</p>
      I expect more light from this course to usher me to the next level…

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Hello innocent here,am at grad level,here to learn more about the wisdom of kabbalah and share the experience…

I expect more light from this course to usher me to the next level…

Viewing 6 posts - 2,623 through 2,628 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.