Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,647 through 2,652 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

Hi everyone, My name is David. I’m from Melbourne Australia, 29 years old. Interested in philosophy, spirituality, science, technology and seeking truth. Trying to see reality for what it is and not for what we’ve been told it is. I’m excited and curious to see what I uncover about myself and my reality.

Phillip Rogers
      Participant

My name is Allen and I am from North Carolina in the U.S. I am new to the study of Kabbalah. I hope to attain a greater connection to the Creator blessed be He, and to increase in the wisdom and knowledge of Torah.

Geneva Fillips
      Participant

Hello, my name is Obianuju. I live in Nigeria and I signed up because I am seeking answers to certain existential questions that have really bothered me over the course of my life, to the point of depression.

Olaf PADME
      Participant

Hi, My name is Umut, I am from Turkey.

Olaf PADME
      Participant

H’ my name is Umut, I’m from Turkey.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

Hello! My name is Nikola and I am from Croatia. Over the last twenty years my awarness was flooded with the images of the Tree of Life but I have never studied Kabbalah consciously. This year I’ll be 42 years old. There is a saying that Life really begins in forties so I am looking forward to learn Kabbalah. Greetings all!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,647 through 2,652 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.