Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,659 through 2,664 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vilde Marie Lian
      Participant

Hi, my name is Vilde. I have been interested in spirituality for many years. I recently found Kabbalah through an old book I had laying around. The tree of life gave me a new and expanded understanding of my previous life experiences and a whole new language to articulate them with. My yearning to learn more led me here.

Dyego
      Participant

Hello, my name is Dyego, I feel very lonely and lost in this world, I like subjects related to spirituality, science and technology, I hope I can gain more understanding about our existence by studying Kabbalah!

David
      Participant

Hello, my name is David. I am so excited to be here on my spiritual journey. My prime desire is to meet others with the same desire of drawing closer to the Source of all Love.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Hi , I’m yanky from New York and I want to learn  how to become a good human that loves everyone

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Hi , I’m yanky and I want to figure out how to become a good human being that loves everyone

Cea Lov
      Participant

hello my name is C,
      about a year ago i was woken up…. and something quite beautiful started happening in my life. and while i am super happy and excited about the changes that are unfolding, i am hoping for more fellowship along this journey… spirit lead me here. my heart is open to all that it brings.
      shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 2,659 through 2,664 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.