Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,653 through 2,658 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nikola Patafta
      Participant

Hello! My name is Nikola and I am from Croatia. Over the last twenty years my awareness was flooded with the images of the Tree of Life but I have never studied Kabbalah consciously. This year I’ll be 42 years old. There is a saying that Life really begins in forties so I am looking forward to learn Kabbalah. Greetings all!

Shyn H
      Participant

Hi, I am Shayan from New Haven, CT. I’m a new student to Kabbalah.

Hi, my name is Adrian, raised a Katholic Christian and I’m ready to start studying Kabbalah since I’m convinced it will teach me what I seek to learn.

Mohamad
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>سلام من محمد هستم.از کودکی عاشق ماورا و متافیزیک بودم الان هم چند سال جسم و روحم سردرگم شده امیدوارم که از این راه نور به آگاهی و بیداری وجودم دست پیدا کنم عاشقتونم</span></span>

Ebony
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hello, My name is Ebony and I’m from New York. My spiritual journey has led me to the wisdom of Kabbalah for I want to know my purpose and the meaning of life.
      Ebony
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ebony and I live in New York. Spirit led me to Kabbalah and I’m looking forward understanding the true meaning of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,653 through 2,658 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.