Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,665 through 2,670 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      [email protected]
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer.
      I am a seeker of truth and have interest in spirituality without any religion. I’ve done alot of things related to spirituality and my curiosity hasn’t been fulfilled. My intuition brought me here.

[email protected]
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer.
      I am a seeker of truth and have interest in spirituality without any religion. I’ve done alot of things related to spirituality and my curiosity hasn’t been fulfilled. My intuition brought me here.

saps
      Participant

profile pic

Hi all,

My name is Sapir and I am very excited to start my journey here. For many years I have been looking for answers, looking for my path to spiritual fulfillment and could not find ‘the one’. I feel that due to my background, nationality, language and analytical mind that this may be the end of my searching. All I know for sure, is I have a deep desire to be closer to the truth and feel the light in every moment.

Thank you for making this knowledge accessible to all,

Sapir

Jo
      Participant

Hi, I’m Jo or Jo-anne. My journey in life took me passionately into the role of being a Teacher and Councillor, for over 25 yrs. to aid adults into the art of their own learning.

I am Jewish through my father’s line, (Holocaust Survivor), yet under went the process of becoming a member of my community.  After my father’s passing I travelled around Poland to identify the few glimpses of windows he did tell me were in fact true.

I raised my 2 boys with my now deceased Jewish partner and we were activity involved in our community.

At services, I have experienced those moments with a flash insight into the Torah and how it was speaking us of  personal, local, or world events. Moments within nature I have felt is harmary and interconnectedness. I have always had a thirst for more knowledge and through my need to understanding more I recently have commence exploring the Kabbalah, (various Jewish sources) and reading the Zohar, ( for my own thirst for  spiritual growth, awareness knowing we all all one, creativity, freedom, inner peace) happiness, and holiness.

Stacey Biro
      Participant

Hi, I am Stacey from Pittsburgh, PA. I’m a new student to Kabbalah.

Raphael
      Participant

Hi. My name is Raphael and I’m a software engineer. I’m from Brazil. I have a dog.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,665 through 2,670 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.