My name is Sandra. I recently came across some teachings on the Tree of Life . I hope to learn more about Kabbalah through this course. I’m grateful to have come across this wonderful opportunity.
This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Sandra.
I am from Pakistan. I am attached with the Field of Higher Education. Heard a lit about Kabbalah. Want to study it to know it. Interested in knowing the parallel system working in universe in background hidden from us.
I am Anupam Sen Gupta from New Delhi, India. Age 56.
I am a Creative Professional who drives Emotional Quotient by Engaging with Corporate Teams, a Musician, a Filmmaker & an Author.
I have been exploring various methods to understand myself better for almost 4 decades now. But almost in vain. There are so many questions regarding my own self, the technology that our body is blessed with yet we know not how to access it.
I feel I am detached from my soul completely. And I need to connect with it.
Besides, though the world I live in perceives me as a successful professional, I am empty from inside struggling within with a facade on my face.
I want to learn and understand ways to tap into my inner self and reconnect with my soul.
Guide me.
All the best.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,671 through 2,676 (of 7,787 total)