Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,671 through 2,676 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lucy Lockett
      Participant

Hi, I’m Carolyn, I’ve recently started to read some books about Kabbalah and am captivated what seem to such practical yet spiritually advanced teachings so far.  I’d like to continue learning through this study course and perhaps continue from there.

Brian
      Participant

Hi folks,

I’m Brian. I was born Jewish. One of my major studies during my undergraduate years was world religious philosophy. I’ve always been fascinated by religious philosophical as well as historical, archeological origins. I have lived a significant part of my life in Indonesia, the world’s most populous Muslim nation. I’ve been involved as a participant and occasional speaker in interfaith events for the past two decades in Southern California. That being said I don’t follow the tenets of any one particular faith. I have my own belief system which I don’t care to impose on others. Many years ago students of mine enrolled me in a beginners course at the Kabbalah Centre located in Beverly Hills, CA. Although I found it to be an interesting experience, I also had some major misgivings regarding some of the precepts that were introduced in this course.

I’m married and I have two beautiful kids. Formerly I was in the entertainment industry and in private business. I’ve been a lifelong martial artist and instructor. I teach pro bono, that is my sedaka (tzedakah). I

I look forward to learning from KabU and getting to know each other.

Shalom/Salam,

Brian

Adriana
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Adriana, I have been studying Kabbalah from other sources since 2014. I live in London. I’m interested in arts, Maths and Computer Science.

Joe
      Participant

Hello I’m Joe and I have been interested in Kabbalah for years and have been studying somewhere else but after doing some reading on your website I wanted to know more from the perspective of Kabu.

Irina
      Participant

Dear all,

My name is Irina and I’m looking forward to learning about Kabbalah as I’m generally interested in spiritual studies on the one hand. An on the other hand, I hope to get advanced knowledge and techniques to (finally) overcome emptiness and dissatisfaction, as nothing else worked for me so far…

Dino Rouzeau
      Participant

Hello I’m Dino and a former reiki Student and hypnotherapist and mental health patient First   interested in learning about Kabbalah  after watching your Videos

Viewing 6 posts - 2,671 through 2,676 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.