Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,941 through 2,946 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Katel
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Katel, a researcher and innovator. I am curious to learn how to to connect to the Zohar correctly and harness its truest essence for my transformation and the good of all.

Thank you.

Tre Sturdivant
      Participant

Hello my name is Tre. i love studying esoteric knowledge and putting these ancient wisdom to practice. im excited to take this journey with a open heart and mind

Maurício Filho
      Participant

Olá amigos, aqui é o Maurício Filho do Brasil, estou muito feliz em estar com vocês todos nesse curso magnifico de Cabala.
      Obrigado por ser gratuito.

Maurício Filho
      Participant

Olá amigos, aqui é o Maurício Filho do Brasil, estou muito feliz em estar com vocês todos nesse curso magnifico de Cabala.
      Obrigado por ser gratuito.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Hello I am Tove Johanne living in Italy, grown up in Norway. Now I have 3 small grand daughters…happy to be studding here with you.

J
      Participant

Hi my name is Jamie I am a 50 year old family man and dog lover from the UK. From this course I would like to deepen my studies into Kabbalah and become a better person.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,941 through 2,946 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.