Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 4 hours, 23 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,983 through 2,988 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 3, 2024 at 10:44 pm EDT #367746 Marlene ZabelinskiParticipantHello,I´m Marlene Zabelinski.Always interested in learning! April 3, 2024 at 3:25 pm EDT #367719 VianneyParticipantHey, my name is Vianney, I’m french and I live in Germany, I’ve studied kabbalah irl for two years in France and I’m starting all over again online. I hope to build a nice connection and to get deeper in the study. April 3, 2024 at 12:02 am EDT #367628 Dawit HailemariamParticipantHi I am Dawit from Ethiopia. I believe I have a good faith and my adviser recommended me Kabu for a deeper understanding of life so I am here. April 2, 2024 at 6:54 pm EDT #367610 Tandi HartleParticipantHello,I am on a spiritual journey and have just recently become acquainted with the Kabbalah and am excited to learn more about it. April 2, 2024 at 5:16 pm EDT #367595 DianaParticipanthello everyone! My name is Diana and I am happy to be here and learn more. April 1, 2024 at 8:59 pm EDT #367513 JonathanParticipantHey! Like May Ann, I want to start my study all over again, since there is so much here! Glad to be back.AuthorReplies< 1 … 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,983 through 2,988 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In