Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,989 through 2,994 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Deandre Barrett
      Participant

hi my name is Deandre. I am 23 year old young male furthering my study in light. peace to you all

Bum quito
      Participant

Good day, or night. I seek to learn, to give and receive. They call me Bum, explosion of passion. יום או לילה טוב
      אני מבקש ללמוד לתת ולקבל.
      קוראים לי בום. פיצוץ של תשוקה

Lovell
      Participant

Hi my name is Lovell i’m from the USA many years ago i opened some doors, that lead me to many places. I have gained alot of wisdom which i founded that i could not share with others, so with that being said i need help understanding these worlds that i have visit in the past. i know Kabbalah is the only thing that can help me!

A
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m Ahmet, software engineer, from Turkey.

After years of thought, philosophy, research and some spiritual practices, I’m glad here to clarify my vision on purpose of life.

Thanks in advance.

A
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m Ahmet, software engineer, from Turkey.

After years of thought, philosophy, research and some spiritual practices, I’m glad here to clarify my vision on purpose of life.

Thanks in advance.

Asaf Varon
      Participant

Hi,

I am Asaf and I am a software developer.
      Recently I have started listening to all kind of meditations and spiritual related topic especially from Dr. Joe Dispenze.
      As a Jewish person I wanted to know what the Zohar and the Kabla are referring too when it comes to this.

I would like to receive the knowledge to elevate to a greater spirituality level and understanding of this world and the spiritual world.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,989 through 2,994 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.