Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,995 through 3,000 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #367248
      Albert Aoun
      Participant

      Hello, I am Albert, learning a bit of  Syriac and Hebrew,  trying to get in touch with my true (point of heart) nature, hoping Kabala will help bring me, to get some of the answers.

       

       

    • #366803
      Octavio
      Participant

      I am a regular person passioned for Arts and Philosophy.

    • #366777
      Aidan
      Participant

      Intrigued by Kabbalah after a lot of time trying to find something real and effective in changing my experience for the better.

    • #366773
      Adam Sadallah
      Participant

      Hi, I am Adam Sadallah. Let’s Save the World.

    • #366576
      Keen Tan
      Participant

      Hi, I’m keen Tan. I would like to know the wisdom to end my suffering in life. And I’m sure deep down, that’s the reason many of you are here too.

    • #366567
      Nzube Philip
      Participant

      Hi friends… My name is Philip Emmanuel… I’m really encouraged to be part of this special setup…. I wish us all happy learning and exposure to the light

Viewing 6 posts - 2,995 through 3,000 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.