Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,977 through 2,982 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natasha
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello spiritual family.I am Natasha and from South-Africa, Cape-town. Its an honor to learn more about ourselves and spiritual world..So excited to obtain insight and wisdom of kabbalah.Eternal gratitude for the opportunity to discover and how to FORFUL our life purpose…Blessings 🙏</p>

Ivelu איבונה
      Participant

Ivone here! 🙂

Willing to learn!

get equivalent of form with the Creator and be altruistic to give joy and please the Creator!

יהוה

Shalom Arenas
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Justin and I am excited to see where this journey leads and what it unlocks.</p>

Shalom Arenas
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello my name is Justin and I am excited to see where this journey leads and what it unlocks.</p>

Shalom Arenas
      Participant

Hello my name is Justin and I am excited to see where this journey leads and what it unlocks.

Martin Day
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Martin and I live in the Southeastern United States. I am looking forward to gaining more insight into Life’s Purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,977 through 2,982 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.