Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,007 through 3,012 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Will C
      Participant

Hello. I’m Will.  I look forward to learning more about life and kabbalah with you all.

Basema
      Participant

Hi my name is Basema , I see myself as a student in the path of remembering … I have learned some healing modules such hypnotherapy, theta healing chakra ..etc I took course in Kabbalist tarot .. and am just seeking for deeper wisdom

Linda
      Participant

Hi, This is Linda from New Jersey, USA!

I have been wanting to study Kabbalah for thirty years since I first heard of it through a college professor for a World Religions class I took all those years ago.

Thanks to the internet I can finally find teachers and books that will help, as I have tried several times to do this on my own through the years but none of the books that I purchased ever helped me, as they were difficult to understand and often left me frustrated until I would eventually give up.

I think I have finally landed in the right place……

Uzochukwu
      Participant

Hello, am Zeed, lastborn of my incredible father and a true follower of my Master, I really want to explore so many things which am aware Kab U is here for

Andrew Sobhy
      Participant

Andrew truth seeker

tina
      Participant

Hello,

I’m tina and interested to learn more about Kabbalah principles. I intuitively being drawn to find out more and put the teachings into practice if it feels right to do so.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,007 through 3,012 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.