Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,025 through 3,030 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anslem
      Participant

I am Anslem. I want to know what lies within the positive existence and be one with the realities.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hallo, ik ben Bonnie. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik ben geïnteresseerd in KaBU. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik wou dat het me zou helpen om anderen met liefde te helpen.</span></span></p>

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hallo, ik ben Bonnie. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik ben geïnteresseerd in KaBU. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik wou dat het me zou helpen om anderen met liefde te helpen.</span></span>

orestis
      Participant

hello there, i  am currently undergoing what i can limitely call a deep desire to sense and perceive a deeper part of the true nature of reality and existence, i came here through a few youtube videos i came upon by cosmic luck and i was immediately intrigued, i am actually surprised that i finally found a teacher and online content that i can entrust to learn, experience, love and live in a completely different way, thank you for being here kabu, i wish that my learning of kabbalah continues with the same or heigher sence of excitement.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello I’m Bonnie. I’m interested  in KaBU. Wishing it would help me to help others with love.

Adrian
      Participant

Hi I’m Adrian Shorter, I’m a boy and I like to draw.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,025 through 3,030 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.