Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,419 replies, 4,507 voices, and was last updated 2 hours ago by rajith.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,061 through 3,066 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Maybe I didn’t introduce myself in this course. I might have been mixed up with course 2 about ‘Kabbalah revealed’.
      So hello I’m Bonnie from Holland
      Kabbalah gives me perspectives, so that suffering has reasons. It makes live  worthwhile. Wishing for you too.

Chris
      Participant

Hi Tony, hi my fellow students, I am happy to be here with you. I am looking forward to gaining new insights.

behzad
      Participant

Hi, My name is behzad. I am looking forward to gaining knowledge on kabbalah and find answers or explanations to my questions

Salma Chi
      Participant

Hi, my name is Salma. I am looking forward to know more about Kabalah and to decipher its secrets, so I can transform my life from within.

dawg
      Participant

hello my name is amy! i am looking forward to gaining knowledge on kabbalah!

Kate
      Participant

Hi – I am Kate from Colorado, USA. New to Kabbalah. Looking forward to learning more.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,061 through 3,066 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.