Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,043 through 3,048 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi, am Alan from Chile and wish to learn about the four phases of Direct Light. Thanks and feel free to email me if have some good to share.

Walt
      Participant

Hi, this is Walt and I live in the U.S.  Looking forward to finding any truths that are logical and that makes sense.  I have known about Kabbalah for several years and now want to study to learn much more.

Lisa
      Participant

Hello! I’m Lisa in Alabama.  I’ve been intrigued by Kabbalah for about 10 years, going in and out, back and forth.  The times we are in seem to be prophesied in the Bible so I’m hoping to learn what’s really going on and discover what’s my part, if any, in the healing of our planet and the hearts of mankind. Thank you!

Ethan Brockman
      Participant

Hello, I’m Ethan.  I hope to be completely altruistic, transcend space and time, gain complete perception, gain unlimited pleasure and unbounded delight.  I pray this to the CREATOR, Amen, Amen.

margo
      Participant

Hello Greetings form USA I am Margo.  I am new here. blessings

margo
      Participant

Hello Greetings form USA I am Margo

Viewing 6 posts - 3,043 through 3,048 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.