Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,067 through 3,072 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      LB
      Participant

Hi- I’m Leon and I reside in Mountain View, California, USA. Always been part of spiritual nature and hopped around different practices but seems like Kabbalah pulling closer than any other system.  I’m here for the journey and adventure. Look to learn from all of you!

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello i am Kebeede Mamo Dessis from ethiopia / Oromiya , i am always eager to know spiritual and wont to study more .. Thank You.

Maria Raquel
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Maria Raquel and I start looking videos about Kabbalah and the book of                                      The Zohar and became very interested .</p>

Maria Raquel
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Maria Raquel and I start looking videos about Kabbalah and the book of                                      The Zohar and became very interested .</p>

Maria Raquel
      Participant

Maria Raquel
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 3,067 through 3,072 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.