Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,079 through 3,084 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lynn McKenna
      Participant

I have been inspired by my own existence ever since I was a child. I have been a student of existence and of awareness my whole life. My heart is called to study Kabbalah. So grateful for this community. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bocar Wane
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Aloha,</p>
      I am Bocar from Honolulu, Hawaii- הןיו

I am looking forward to learning from all of you. Mahalo.

Bocar Wane
      Participant

Aloha,

I am Bocar from Honolulu, Hawaii- הןיו

I am looking forward to learning from all of you. Mahalo.

sheona
      Participant

HI

I am Sheona from Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

I came across the KabU Youtube channel and have fallen deeply in love with Kabbala. Iv started reading an online PDF copy of The Zohar and I’m looking forward to learning more and making it a part of my every day life.

B B
      Participant

My name is Qasim Mahdi, I’m 25 years old living in chicago with my small family. I have always been intrested in the ancint wisdom from the ancint Egyptians (the hermetic principles) and the greeks etc. I was introduced to kabala by a friend recently. I did a research on kabala and I found a cource for Tony Kosinec on youtube from 2006, I completed The Whole cource back to back and I’m here today looking forward to attain more wisdom in the cabalistic spiritual path. I also wanna Thank instructor Kosinec for making this great knowledge and wisdom accessible and comprehendible to the avrage person, I’m really grateful to have this opportunity.

Steven Chernus
      Participant

My name is Steven, a 77 year-old retired physician and lawyer – over-educated and outwardly successful. Inwardly, however, for as long as I can remember I have longed to know the meaning of life – of all life and the context of my place in the universe. I can only describe my existential angst and ontological longing as a spiritual quest; it has never been far below the surface of my consciousness – a gnawing hunger, thirst, craving for meaning, belonging and peace. Since I am near the end of my life, there is increased urgency to this search. A friend suggested I explore my Jewish roots. I became a bar mitzvah in 1956, having been a secular, reform Jew, but it was merely going through the motions. Then, it seemed unrelated to the quest already underway, as it was merely another accomplishment I was expected to achieve. I have not participated in Jewish life since then.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,079 through 3,084 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.